Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What a Long Fun Trip It's Been!

To paraphrase Robert Hunter it's been very fun and I have learned to do so much that I thought I would never do: My Space, Flickr, Bloglines, Podcasts and so on. I got so excited by learning how to do podcasts I bought an MP3 player and downloaded some casts as well copied some of my favorite music. This program offered me the impetus I needed to learn some technological things that I otherwise might not have found time for. Now I want to keep learning! My favorite parts of the exercise was RSS, Library Thing, Flickr and ebooks. I was surprised that most of the exercises (after a bumpy couple!) were easily completed. When I got stuck I talked to my colleagues and we figured it out together - that helped all of us! I think the program as it is worked very well; I can't think of how it could be improved. Yes, yes, yes, more training like this would be wonderful and of great benefit to me and to my patrons! If I could go back in time I would tell myself - go - go - go - you'll have so much fun and learn so much! One of my favorite things about the program is reading other people's blogs. Wow we have some very talented people on our staff! And funny!

No comments: